Wednesday, April 04, 2007

youtube: Robbie Williams in Berlin







I couldn't decide so I uploaded both of my favourite Robbie Williams' songs!
He's absolutely a great performer and on stage he can really entertain you!
His songs have been the perfect soundtrack to many important experiences I've done in the last five years.

Last summer I went to his concert in Milan with my friends! "Angel" was the last song at the concert, the crowd got litterely cazy! The week after I went to Berlin with my best girlfriends and surprise surprise...Robbie Williams had in concert at the Olympia Stadium!!

We didn't manage to get the tickets :-( but we stand in front of his hotel for one hour wishing to see him! My friends were very patient in that occasion but I'm sure they had an amazing time too among those crazy teens!!! ;-)



Here is a flash of Berlin, die Musik: Zweiraumwohnung
videos from http://www.youtube.com

1 comment:

alex said...

Great choice Elena!
I love Robbie too. Many of his songs are related to meaningful life experiences - some sad,others funny and others unforgettable.
One day I hope to go to one of his concerts too!
cheers
alexandra